Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dream Girls Business in a PINK Box






















Dream Girl Publicity and Business in a Box!

http://dreamgirlpublicity.com

It's been a while Folks, I must say. Over the last few years you have seen me start, stop, and start again!

I started out as Traci Kimone, (who I love and adore) as I was working for a wonderful Online Japanese Based Women's Magazine called She Unlimited! It was a phenominal Journey, being the Senior Editor, Free Lance Reporter and Publicist for the Company. They have sinced gone on into cyberspace.

I then worked for Poise Daily Magazine as a FreeLance Reporter and Senior Publicist and Media Advisor.

I continued my Journey and Free Lanced my services to various PR Firms such as Top Drawer PR, Blythe Claire PR just to name few.

I have decided to be authentic, while being, funny, silly, sexy and serious all at the same time. I love Publicity, I love PR I love Enterainment! So I decided to shelf Traci Kimone for a while! She is me! and be me! Kimberly J. Bowles, don't you love that ring? I do! That was a leap of faith for me, because being in the public eye and meeting people and having media status in many instances I have attracted a couple of nasty haters along the way. It comes with the territory, they become so filled with hate and jeolousy that they attack you, stalk you, sue you, and try to do anything that can to stay abreast of you!

However I do know That again its a part of the territory and I am sooo glad that I also have a platform of people that LOVE ME TWICE AS MUCH! and they believe in me are very very aware of the nasty ones. At first I said I will hide but then I said NO! NO! NO! I will face this and face them! I made DECISION to Live! Enjoy life, and give my clients what they want regardless of what some dysfunctional person that I may have lived with or decide to FIRE can't get over!

Life is BEAUTIFUL! I have gifts to offer and things to share with world, and I realize that I am blessed and highly FAVORED AND PROTECTED BY THE DIVINE! I'ts the God in ME!!

So here I am world! Kimberly J. Bowles, are you ready! Ok! Let's play!

No comments:

Post a Comment